Soundstage Studios – “Ready when you are…”
Covid-19 has presented challenges few would have anticipated. As a script plotline, it would surely have been rejected out of sheer implausibility but, as they say, “Truth is stranger than fiction.” How very apt.
- Temperature screening upon arrival
- Requirement to wear face coverings in common areas
- 2 Metre markings throughout studio
- Rigorous, frequently scheduled cleaning regimes throughout the day
- High flow rate air extraction system. Negative pressure within studio to immediately remove airborne contaminants
- Movable transparent 8’x 4’ screens improving COVID-19 isolation between adjacent areas
- A new private, outside sheltered relaxation area (with individual tables and seating)
- Sanitising stations throughout
- Abundant COVID-19 signage to encourage alertness to risks
And All the Usual Features Including:
- Excellent acoustics for recording live sound
- Easy ground-level load-in/out
- Convenient access with disabled facilities (and Multiple WCs.)
- Spectator gallery
- Green room/lounge/canteen area
- Self-catering facilities (Microwave, Fridge Freezer, etc.)
- Bean-to-cup coffee machine – should please those coffee connoisseurs!
- Parking for 4 or 5 cars is usually no problem.
- In-house equipment rental
- Wi-fi and fibre broadband connection
For those visiting from out of town, we are within a short walk of numerous local hotels:
Please don’t hesitate to call us at any time should you wish to discuss specific details or requirements that you might have.